Comment on page
KYC Process Demo application
This page describes the step by step process on how to use our KYC demo application.
The demo application is currently unavailable due to our transition from Optimism to the Arbitrum Stack
Welcome to the documentation for our first demo (this demo application is currently unavailable for new users due to our transition from Optimism to Arbitrum).
Watch the video or go through the step by step process down below:
- 2.Click on connect (top right) and use your wallet to connect (you may have to add the kinto network to your wallet as part of this process)
- 3.Click on start and then on "Verify your wallet"
- 4.You will be required to sign with your wallet before you can start the KYC process:
- 5.Start your KYC process by clicking on "Verify your identity"
- 6.Follow the steps of the KYC provider (in this demo we are using Plaid)
Note all the dummy information you need will appear on the top right of your screen:
- All steps from Plaid KYC, should look like this:
- 7.You will be able to see in our block explorer that your wallet has been given a newly minted KINTOID:
You should be able to see yours here:
- 8.The demo app will now allow you to get some Kinto ETH from our faucet, click on "Get Kinto ETH"
- 9.Wait for the tx to complete and you will be able to make a guess for the price of ETH at the end of 2023!
- 10.After that tx is complete you will be able to see the average, min and max guess or even change it as the date approaches: